Lunch / Dinner show

Vaishnavi jai

Disney dreamer
Hi guys,

We are a family of three with a five year old.. If we are to reserve only one dinner/lunch show, which one should it be??
DD isnt partial to any one character...we love them all... Would love to hear your inputs... Our trip is in the middle of January, 2018...

Thanks

I’d like to know too, as we are holidaying with a 6yo in February Honestly, I haven’t heard good feedback about any of them and will probably give them a miss... I can’t wait to enjoy Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall though

Although it's hardly a must-do for adults, I expect a five-year old would enjoy the luau. In addition to performing on stage, the characters come to each table.

As an adult, I was amused by the (presumably unintended) implication when the characters left the stage that Stitch had died.

Attachments

• Stitch's Funeral.png
    Stitch's Funeral.png
    493.2 KB · Views: 8
Although it's hardly a must-do for adults, I expect a five-year old would enjoy the luau. In addition to performing on stage, the characters come to each table.

As an adult, I was amused by the (presumably unintended) implication when the characters left the stage that Stitch had died.

Thank you for the reply.. I guess she will like that... Having to see the characters near the table...

Will look into this show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!