Lyft and Carseats

tazbc18

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am wondering if people who are currently there or recently used Lyft can answer a question for me. When I try looking on the Lyft app to get a feeling of prices/availability for our upcoming Disney trip I do not see an option w/lyft w/a carseat. The Minnie Van option is there but I don't want to take a Minnie Van since it is more expensive and we only need 1 carseat. Normally I can see this option on my Lyft app traveling anywhere else but not for anywhere in Disney. Anyone recently been able to order a Lyft w/a car seat when traveling in Disney World?

Doesn’t exist. There is a small fleet of Uber with a car seat, but no Lyft inventory.

Lyft does NOT have a child seat option in the Orlando market (or anywhere else in Florida that I know of).

Uber has child seat options for both X and XL in the Orlando market. Uber child seat vehicles have only one child seat, but that would meet your needs. Uber child seat rides are $8 more than regular X or XL fares.

MinnieVan is definitely more expensive -- $15 + $2.75 per mile.

If your child is big enough for a booster, you might look at something like a BubbleBum, which is easily carried.

BubbleBum or Mifold. As a Lyft driver, we could lose our jobs if we took kids without seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter