Lyric Swap Interest Thread-- Groups listed in Post 1

MusicalDisneyDreams

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.
Just wondering if anyone would be interesting in a lyric swap. Sign-ups would be May 18-- 6pm EST with a due date of July 24. Do you want to do quotes in addition to song lyrics? What kind of groups would you like to see? Groups like princess and general Disney or groups for the parks? Requirements would be minimum 3 layers, embelished, with the smallest layer 4x4. Lemme know your thoughts! Since this is a new swap, I could use all the help I can get to set it up.

Here's what I'm thinking for the groups:

A. MK Rides (pick a ride and quote, fact, or lyric)

B. AK Rides (pick a ride and quote, fact, or lyric)

C. EPCOT Rides: Future World (pick a ride and quote, fact, or lyric)

D. World Showcase: facts (2 per person)
1. Mexico
2. Norway
3. China
4. Africa Outpost
5. Germany
6. Italy
7. USA
8. Japan
9. Morocco
10. France
11. UK
12. Canada

E. DHS Rides (pick a ride and quote, fact, or lyric)

F. Park Shows: pick a show; lyrics only

G. Parades/Fireworks: pick a parade/fireworks show; lyrics only

H. Walt/Imagineer Quotes

I. Fab Five (pick Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, or Pluto and quote, fact, or lyric)

J. Princesses (pick a princess and quote, fact, or lyric)

K. Villains (pick a villain and quote, fact, or lyric)

L. Heroes/Leading Men (pick a hero and quote, fact, or lyric)

M. Pixar Movies (pick a movie and quote, fact, or lyric)

N. Disney Movies "Classic" --before 1980--(pick a movie and quote, fact, or lyric) No princesses please

O. Disney Movies "Modern"--after 1980--(pick a movie and quote, fact, or lyric) No princesses please

Thanks!
Rachel :goodvibes

what about a Facts group?

Like fab five group, princesses etc

You could do things like:
Goofy:
In 1932, Goofy made his first appearance as an audience member. His unique laugh is what attracted people to him and eventually got him a starring role.

Goofy made his debut as Dippy Dawg, and is one of the most human characters created. His happy go lucky attitude, as well as his ridiculous laugh, made him a crowd favorite.

Stuff like that. A little something different to put on pages.:goodvibes

I'd also love to see a ride-specific group!! Maybe a show group that would include Wishes and Illuminations? Will we mix the quotes, lyrics and facts (which by the way are so cool) into the same groups? Or, will it be like this:

A. Characters quote (choose character)

B. Characters fact (choose character)

C. Characters lyric (choose character)

If it is all mixed in the same group, will there be specified characters or choose your own? And, how many per group? Would also love to see a villian group...I don't have much for them! Ummm...I'm excited...can you tell??

I'll play too! love all the ideas being posted!

hey Rachel....I see a new ticker :woohoo: what a wonderful graduation gift!!!

I love this swap! I participated in the one a few years ago, it was actually my first swap in the disboards! I like the idea of mixing the lyrics, quotes and facts! I'm Definately in!
Stephanie

I just looked at that old thread...looks like it was good...hoping there are enough new players that we can repeat some of those themes!! I'm really excited for this...something new and exciting!!

I just looked at the old thread and if I really crank out what I have on my plate already I will be in for a few groups.

Cassey

waaaah i wanna join in because this looks like so much fun! especially loving the idea to have quotes from rides!....but I think I'll have to sit this one out- end of the school year stuff, DH's 30th birthday, and renovating a number of rooms in the house- sigh. I will lurk like crazy and well, if you are in need of an angel, keep me in mind. :goodvibes

Rachel and I chatted for a few minutes this morning. She loves the facts and quotes idea and she'll definately include rides and shows.

Does the due date work for everyone?

She'll be able to answer questions more specifically this evening.

I'm good with a june or july date...what ever works for the majority!

I agree...maybe with the research involved, a July due date would work. Also, I will need a sign-up buddy...my niece's birthday party is that day and I have to help set-up!

I agree...maybe with the research involved, a July due date would work. Also, I will need a sign-up buddy...my niece's birthday party is that day and I have to help set-up!

I can be your buddy Erin :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!