M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

Natalie-

Christopher just saw the tubes I made, and he is very excited. But, he has requested another DISign. So, if you get a chance, can you make one with Flounder. Thanks so much.

flounder2.jpg

Flounder.jpg

Thanks for the Meeko one! I was going to use a Tinkerbell one, but I'll print out meeko and use that one and the Belle one I printed out.

Ok so I was a pain.... it made me cry to see that you were able to do this for me!!

Thank sooo much! Many of our cruisers have been having medical issues & some thought they may even have to cancel. This is just our (yours & mine) way of making this trip extra special..... :flower3:

Would you please make me a

sponge bob that just says Mikey's Quarters

Tinker bell - Jamie's Quarters

Mickey - Brenda's Quarters

Mickey- Mike's Quarters

I hope this is not too much trouble. Really appreciate your help. Thank you very much, Brenda

Could I please get a

tinker bell that says laundry money

Pluto- laundry money

Mickey- laundry money

chip & Dale- laundry money

Thank you

These are such great designs. I got started on my tubes and they look great!!! We are using the smaller tubes and for the pressed pennies it holds enough to do 20 pennies. For the laundry, it holds $14 in quarters. I love your designs. Your talents astound me!!!

Hi Natalie
I love all that you do on the design boards.
I requested a design for a pressed pennies with stitch that fit on an altoids tin.
I have photoshop elements and have tried to do my own but it was a disaster.:scared1:. I know you are really busy with all of the other requests and we do not leave till December so fill the other requests first Please.
Just let me know that you have seen this.
Thanks!!:love:
Lisa

P.S. I only bumped the thread because I saw that the person who requested the Belle Jelly Belly Tin Pic Was leaving on May 8th and I wasn't sure that you had seen the request as the thread was several pages down.:goodvibes

Not sure if you are still doing this but if you are could I please get a m&m cars that says Andrew. Going to disney in about 2 weeks. Thank you Lisa

I was wanting to make these for our up comin trip to Universal, however now I can't find the tubes of m&m's. I am from Houston you'd think it would not be that difficult right? :confused3 Wrong!!!
I was hoping one of you craftative designer's can tell me where you found the tubes? Hope I can find some I have less than a month...

(it's really not a big deal, just thought it's be nice to make them.... :rotfl:)

I was wanting to make these for our up comin trip to Universal, however now I can't find the tubes of m&m's. I am from Houston you'd think it would not be that difficult right? :confused3 Wrong!!!
I was hoping one of you craftative designer's can tell me where you found the tubes? Hope I can find some I have less than a month...

(it's really not a big deal, just thought it's be nice to make them.... :rotfl:)

I found some at Michael's, CVS, Toys r Us, and sometimes Walmart. CVS has the large tubes. I have only seen the small tubes at the other places. You can also go on the m&m website and do a store locator for the product you're looking for. Good luck.

Could I please get a

tinker bell that says laundry money

Pluto- laundry money

Mickey- laundry money

chip & Dale- laundry money

Thank you

LaundryChipnDale.jpg

LaundryMickey.jpg

LaundryPluto.jpg

LaundryTink.jpg

Not sure if you are still doing this but if you are could I please get a m&m cars that says Andrew. Going to disney in about 2 weeks. Thank you Lisa

Andrew-5.jpg

Hi Natalie
I love all that you do on the design boards.
I requested a design for a pressed pennies with stitch that fit on an altoids tin.
I have photoshop elements and have tried to do my own but it was a disaster.:scared1:. I know you are really busy with all of the other requests and we do not leave till December so fill the other requests first Please.
Just let me know that you have seen this.
Thanks!!:love:
Lisa

P.S. I only bumped the thread because I saw that the person who requested the Belle Jelly Belly Tin Pic Was leaving on May 8th and I wasn't sure that you had seen the request as the thread was several pages down.:goodvibes

Stitch.jpg

Natalie
Not sure if you missed my post #204 or if you can not do them. Please let me know. Sorry to bother you. Thank you for all your help.

I found some at Michael's, CVS, Toys r Us, and sometimes Walmart. CVS has the large tubes. I have only seen the small tubes at the other places. You can also go on the m&m website and do a store locator for the product you're looking for. Good luck.

Thank you all for the heads up...
I found them at Michael's... I get to make my pressed penny tubes after all :cool1:

Thanks again... :worship:

Could you please help me out one more time. I have teenagers going with us and I would like to make them the m&m holders. Do you think you could make 3 labels, one with

Sponge Bob that says- Arcade Money

Mickey that says Arcade Money

Crush & squrit -Arcade money

Can you make them in large & small size.

Thank you, Lisa

Your designs really are soooooo cute!!!

Can I please request Tinkerbell and Bolt in small sizes with "Alex's Pressed Penny Money"

Thank you, in advance!!

I printe out the Andrew pressed pennies but it was too big for the large roll. The others were too big also but I had room to cut them down. I can not cute Andrews because I would end up cutting the name. Sorry I do not know how to resize. Can you put the name Andrew on top of where it says pressed pennies or resize it for me. Thank you very much.

I was letting my kids pick out the characters they wanted for their tubes. We found something for everyone, except one. If you have the time, could you please make one with Sleeping Beauty on it. She is DD4's favorite and our next trip is her before Kindergarten trip.

:flower3:Thank you!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter