• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Made August ADRs/Activity ressies today!!

jagafen

Wine drinker, family CEO/CFO, uber planner
I'm so excited....it's finally all planned!!

8/23 Arrival Day Boma at 6:25

8/24 Tusker house at 4:45

8/25 Coral Reef at 5:30 (didn't even think to see if Le Cellier was available....we chose to "repeat" Coral Reef instead!)

8/26 Pirate Cruise at GF for DS
Mom and Dad brunch at Kona cafe at 9:45
Simba's club for DS at 5:00
Mom and Dad Anniversary dinner at Jiko at 7:05

8/27 Kona Cafe at 7:00 pm, followed by Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise, then late EMH at MK until 1:00 am!

8/28 Saana at 5:00 (sleeping in from our super late night prior!!)

8/29 Sci-Fi at 5:45

8/30 Pirates League for family of 3 at 3:00 (rumored to be a MNSSHP night..keeping our fingers crossed!!)
Crystal Palace for dinner 4:25

8/31 Boma Breakfast at 9:00. then to the airport....apparently, we have to go home:sad1:

Looks great!! :thumbsup2We are trying for the 27th for the Pirates & pals Cruise too!

I get to do mine tomorrow w/a major snow storm coming - hope no power outages:eek:

We will also be at MK for EMH on 8/27. Our dinner is at 50s PT at 5:30 on 8/29 then on to Fantasmic. And, 8:45 breakfast at Boma on 8/31. Looks like we have a lot in common.

Looks great!! :thumbsup2We are trying for the 27th for the Pirates & pals Cruise too!

I get to do mine tomorrow w/a major snow storm coming - hope no power outages:eek:

Keep us posted on your efforts, this trip may turn into a 2 DISer meet up!!

We will also be at MK for EMH on 8/27. Our dinner is at 50s PT at 5:30 on 8/29 then on to Fantasmic. And, 8:45 breakfast at Boma on 8/31. Looks like we have a lot in common.

Well, obiously, we both have very good taste:laughing::laughing:

8/25 Coral Reef at 5:30 (didn't even think to see if Le Cellier was available....we chose to "repeat" Coral Reef instead!)

As you are leaving Coral Reef, we'll be getting there! :wave2: ADR time is 7pm for us on the 25th. It will be our first time there. I've done Le Cellier, and liked it alot, but who can resist eating dinner in a giant fish tank?! Not us!

No power outages for us, not yet at least. Aren't you getting sick of snow? Ugh. I'm really starting to hate this weather! Hope you got all of your ADR's done!

No power outages for us, not yet at least. Aren't you getting sick of snow? Ugh. I'm really starting to hate this weather! Hope you got all of your ADR's done![/QUOTE]

My poor hubby is trying to shovel us out now! We got over 10in. last night! Knocking on wood no power outages for us but right up the highway...those poor people are a mess! Did great on my Adr's-Thank you!

Jagafen-I thought MNSSHP usually starts the Fri before Labor Day? I tried to stretch our stay till Sept 4th but that was pushing it-we loved it last year the 1st night. DO you think it could happen on the 30th?

I moved our P&P cruise to the 30th-too much running around on the 27th for us-DD4 would never make it that late.

Jagafen-I thought MNSSHP usually starts the Fri before Labor Day? I tried to stretch our stay till Sept 4th but that was pushing it-we loved it last year the 1st night. DO you think it could happen on the 30th?

I moved our P&P cruise to the 30th-too much running around on the 27th for us-DD4 would never make it that late.

That's what I had heard too, but the great planning guide website with the crowd calendar has it marked as a party day....we've only ever done MVMCP, so I don't know how MNSSHP works out...there's been a tiny bit of chatter about them starting before they did last year, but it's just that....chatter. I'm not a Disney expert by any means (meaning, I have no idea historically, when they run the parties...I rely on other sources:rotfl:) I'm not trying to start any sort of drama or anything....if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen...no worries. I'm still crossing my fingers though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter