Magic Band order status?

We renewed our APs last month and got our upgraded bands as soon as it came available. The status is just sitting there saying
"Congratulations!
You've made your selections and your MagicBands will be shipped to your home."

for the last week. Anyone know about any updates or shipping schedules...has anyone received theirs yet?

I just received a notification yesterday that mine were shipped. Says I should receive them Friday. I ordered them on 6/12. Trip is in August.

I ordered upgraded bands on June 12th and got them yesterday for my August trip. I also am getting a plain red one on Thursday according to the tracking info for a rescheduled June trip.

We leave next Thursday and still not shipped. I guess we will plan to take an old one for each of us until we can get a new one at the resort, if necessary. Hopefully it just ships in the next day or two.

Has anyone called to see why some appear to be stuck? What is the best number for that?

Yes, I called the MagicBand line day before and they said MB were on hold and they haven't started shipping them yet. And then I came here and saw pics that ppl posted with their new magic bands :oops:
I am scheduled to be there on 07/11 and nothing yet... 🤷‍♀️

Yes, I called the MagicBand line day before and they said MB were on hold and they haven't started shipping them yet. And then I came here and saw pics that ppl posted with their new magic bands :oops:
I am scheduled to be there on 07/11 and nothing yet... 🤷‍♀️
We check in on 7/10 and ours shipped yesterday (6/30).

We check in on July 11 and we have not gotten a shipped status...yet.... So joining to wait and see. I really don't want the last complimentary one to be gray from the resort, and it would totally undermine the whole "skip the front desk, highly encourage online check-in". Just gonna wait....

I did an online chat and the CM said there does seem to be a delay with premium magicband orders being fulfilled. I used to receive mine within a week of ordering, but it's been over two weeks and so I decided to ask about it. She said that she placed her order two weeks ago and just received them herself yesterday. She assured me that mine are in fulfillment and should ship out soon.

We renewed our APs last month and got our upgraded bands as soon as it came available. The status is just sitting there saying
"Congratulations!
You've made your selections and your MagicBands will be shipped to your home."

for the last week. Anyone know about any updates or shipping schedules...has anyone received theirs yet?
I ordered upgraded bands for my July 13th trip the first day they were available. I was getting worried as we leave in 11 days but I just saw a notification in MDE that says they just shipped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter