Magic Band order status?

I chose my magic bands the day it opened back up....I received confirmation today that they have been shipped, yeeeeaaaahhhhhh!! My arrival is August 30th.

Our arrival is next Thursday. Just spoke with a CM and ours most likely will need to be picked up from the front desk when we arrive. I wish they would just say so and not keep indicating they will be shipped to my home. I'm good either way, just need to know. Disney IT is very aggravating to say the least...

My trip is not until October and I just got a shipping notice on 7/2 lol Just received them today 7/3 . I am in Florida so probably why I got them so quick lol. I am now excited!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2530.jpeg
    IMG_2530.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Our arrival is next Thursday. Just spoke with a CM and ours most likely will need to be picked up from the front desk when we arrive. I wish they would just say so and not keep indicating they will be shipped to my home. I'm good either way, just need to know. Disney IT is very aggravating to say the least...
I agree! I have no problem picking up our MB at the resort. Just let me know. My worst case scenario is that Disney will ship these too late for our 7/12 check-in. C’mon, Disney, we will work with you!

I ordered my premiums, and they arrived on Monday, but yesterday I got another e-mail and tracking number saying my magic bands have shipped... I haven't been double charged, but I'm curious what they're sending me... 😆

I spoke to a CM, and she said that MB were held up because we used character names for our engraving. CM told me she was told that you cannot use character names. Odd. My family and I have done so before; the CM even said this was news to her as she had a band engraved with “Snow White.” Anyone else here this?

Spoke with CM yesterday about magic bands and magical express documents...haven’t received either. CM told me that they were no longer producing complimentary magic bands and I will have to use the app, get a key card, or purchase one for our July 11th trip. I said I thought that the complimentary magic band program was ending in January 2021. She said yes, but they are prepping now to stop them.

I know this isn’t true because people on this board are getting theirs, but I have yet to see someone get theirs for opening week.... Maybe it’s opening week people that got the ball dropped on them.

I spoke to a CM, and she said that MB were held up because we used character names for our engraving. CM told me she was told that you cannot use character names. Odd. My family and I have done so before; the CM even said this was news to her as she had a band engraved with “Snow White.” Anyone else here this?
That’s odd. I have Poohbear on several of mine.

Received our magic bands for a July 14th trip on Friday. I never got an email that they were shipped so I was really surprised when they arrived.

Had an August 3rd trip planned. We're in the middle of cancelling (rented DVC points) so we changed some of our paid bands to free ones (didn't see an option to decline the bands anymore), and we just received both the paid and the free ones today. Now I have to decide how badly I want to fight a $20 charge. We'll probably just hold onto them and use them next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!