Magic Band order status?

Mine are arriving tomorrow!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I'm way too excited about it clearly lol!!!! I ordered 2 premium ones about two weeks ago and arrive at WDW on 8/21

Ordered my premium MBs back in June when it became available again online. Received them yesterday!

We had an April trip booked that we re-scheduled to October. Prior to us re-scheduling, we had customized the basic MBs that were still included for free at that time. I received them in the mail about three weeks ago, even though our trip is not until October. Now that they are no longer sending complimentary MBs, I'm guessing they were just fulfilling remaining orders.

Ordered mine a few weeks ago when they became available. 2 reservations, with 2 premium bands and several complimentary bands. MDE says Congratulations you order has been received and I got emails, but no shipping and no bands yet (Aug 3). Also interesting is that only 1 charge has been showing as pending on my credit card (not 2) for days now. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it!

When we finally made the decision that we were going to WDW, I placed two orders: one on June 29th with Premium upcharge MBs, and one on July 1 with my free AP MBs (I ordered these just so we could get the AP slider).

On July 2nd, the day after I had placed the free AP MB order, I got a shipping notice. I got all excited thinking the Premium MBs had shipped. Nope. They shipped my free AP MBs. One day after I placed that order. I am impressed with the speed, but now I am wondering if my Premium MBs will ship in time. I need them to get delivered within the next 9 days.

Just an update: I'm the OP and we received our upgraded bands yesterday. I live less than an hour from WDW so I assure you, that doesn't make a difference in how fast one gets them. We don't have a trip planned, just our APs.

When we finally made the decision that we were going to WDW, I placed two orders: one on June 29th with Premium upcharge MBs, and one on July 1 with my free AP MBs (I ordered these just so we could get the AP slider).

On July 2nd, the day after I had placed the free AP MB order, I got a shipping notice. I got all excited thinking the Premium MBs had shipped. Nope. They shipped my free AP MBs. One day after I placed that order. I am impressed with the speed, but now I am wondering if my Premium MBs will ship in time. I need them to get delivered within the next 9 days.

Iโ€™ll keep my fingers crossed for you!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

This thread got me nervous about mine, but I got our email notification today and it should arrive by Saturday! Iโ€™m so excited (except when I overthink it...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!