Magic bands

wrestlingchick26

Mouseketeer
Hi all
Just wondering how long before your trip you personalised your magic bands and had them send to the resort?
I'm not going till November but don't want to leave it too late and have to have a grey one.

I'am going in November also. If I wanted to order as soon as I made my reservation in February 2014 I could have. But I don't them misplaced so I going order them the beginning of October.

Then again I'am in NYC and ordered at least 1 month in advance last year they were deliver the next day to my home.

You can personalise them any time until the cut off date in MDE, which I think is 30 days before check in. You don't select when you want them shipped with an international address, they just do it automatically.

I think you can start making FP+ selections 60 days out when staying on site. Might be a good time to get your magic band selection done at that stage as well. That way, you won't forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter