magic bands

tribus121

DIS Veteran
We are driving down in December we should arrive some time on Sunday December 17 But not Checking in to pop till the 18th will we be able to get our magic bands early like Sunday night ? so that we can hit the parks first thing Monday morning

We are driving down in December we should arrive some time on Sunday December 17 But not Checking in to pop till the 18th will we be able to get our magic bands early like Sunday night ? so that we can hit the parks first thing Monday morning
You can check into POP as early as 6 am and get set --- drop off your bags, pick up your bands, and catch a bus to the park well before rope drop even!

Not 100% sure about getting them the night before your actual check in day though. Are your tickets attached to your room reservation thru a package (in which case you will need to check in first i *think*) or are they a separate item that are already connected to your MDE? IF they are separate tickets AND you have old bands you can go ahead and use the old bands, they're still active.

Normally, the bands get mailed to you weeks in advance. But you can definitely pick them up at the hotel on your check-in date.

i know that they are not mailed to Canadians what i was wondering was if i could get them from the resort before check in so we could go strait to the park for extra magic hrs

i know that they are not mailed to Canadians what i was wondering was if i could get them from the resort before check in so we could go strait to the park for extra magic hrs
I still say the best way is to show up at the resort super early & check in ... do you have a car to park? That way when you're done at the park you can just head back to your room! They won't text international numbers with your room number but they will send an e-mail. We have checked in several times around 6:30 am and there was never a line, quick and easy.

My post was to correct bbkangs post. Didn't want anyone to get the idea that we should be getting them by mail in Canada. (It would be great though)

Can we ship to a US address with our profile address still Canadian?

Last edited:
In 2014 we had our Magic Bands mailed to us, even though it said on the website that they get sent to our hotel. Has that definitely changed?

We are in Canada and have never had bands mailed. Must of been a one off for you as they do not ship over borders.

We are in Canada and have never had bands mailed. Must of been a one off for you as they do not ship over borders.
Apparently I'm loosing my mind because my husband reminded me that we picked them up at the resort. I could have sworn they shipped. I guess that's what kids do you to your brains lol:scared:

Can we ship to a US address with our profile address still Canadian?

Yes you can. I have had them sent to my cousin's house in Michigan before.

I've also used one of those US Address postal services in Buffalo to ship my Magic bands for a trip where I was staying offsite for almost the entire trip, except for the last night at CSR. That way we could use the bands for our park days. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!