Magic Bands

MaleDisneyBeliever

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

This is my first trip since the pre-magic band era, so Im a little unsure what to expect but couldnt find a sticky anywhere for al things magic bands. Can a moderator point me to one if it exists?

How do you go about getting themed or personalised bands? I saw they released a Halloween one? Or is it a case of waiting until you check in? Sorry for the rookie questions... :oops:

Check magicyourband.com. They may an application that will cover the magic band and let you customize. You can totally create your own, or use one of their many designs. There are both seasonal designs as well as character designs. Cost is $6 to $8 each.

We get vinyl covers from ETSY. There are hundreds or more options and inexpensive.

Check magicyourband.com. They may an application that will cover the magic band and let you customize. You can totally create your own, or use one of their many designs. There are both seasonal designs as well as character designs. Cost is $6 to $8 each.

Another vote for this company - we all had decals for our bands on our recent trip, and they held up great. Went swimming once, lots of sweat and sunblock, and the stickers are still looking good!

how do the vinyl covers hold up? looking to get a birthday one for hubby for our upcoming trip but I dont want to waste my money on cheap crap. TIA

how do the vinyl covers hold up? looking to get a birthday one for hubby for our upcoming trip but I dont want to waste my money on cheap crap. TIA
I've bought vinyl from magicyourband and some shops on etsy. If you follow their application instructions they hold up very well. I've used the same band with the vinyl on it for multiple trips and it hasn't budged. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!