Magic Bands

Mickey Mounce

Earning My Ears
Hi,

we would really like to buy magic bands but currently have normal tickets which we will have to change for tickets when we arrive. is there anywhere online that you can buy the magic bands from or is it a case of waiting until we get there. If this is the case where is the best place? I have heard some of the discount stores have them?

You can buy them on the shopDisney website (presuming they ship overseas). Sometimes the Characters Warehouse will have them in Orlando or South Florida and you can find some at a markup on EBay (make sure description says unlinked). You would then link the tickets to your bands on the My Disney Experience app.

Hi,

we would really like to buy magic bands but currently have normal tickets which we will have to change for tickets when we arrive. is there anywhere online that you can buy the magic bands from or is it a case of waiting until we get there. If this is the case where is the best place? I have heard some of the discount stores have them?
When you arrive you will see them in lots of shops and there is a huge selection to choose from. I have always thought it odd that they are not sold in Disney shops in the UK.

You have to wait until you get there because they do not ship them overseas. I assume you are not staying at a Disney hotel otherwise you would have a magicband included and could upgrade it and have it waiting at the hotel. Otherwise you have to buy it there (if you are going to Disney Springs on arrival they have some there)

You can just buy once in a park, then add to your account. You do not have to have them to enter the park the first tI expect, or any time if you so choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!