Magic bands

Pappy

Mouseketeer
We are due to arrive from uk and stay in November 2020, in anticipation of the stay we ordered 2 paid for special magic bands these would normally be collected at the resort on arrival as Disney do not ship to uk
If we have to cancel the trip as us borders not opening do the resort hold the bands until we do arrive in 2021? Could have them collected by friends who live in Orlando? Or do we just lose them as they are non refundable?

Have tried to contact Dvc with this question by email and chat but not get a reply

I'm in this same situation and would love to know what you or anyone else finds out. The bands are already at the resort so the option to ship them somewhere else has already passed.

Well after a lot of emails and calls got through to a young lady who say” for international guest who are forced to cancel the bands would be cancelled and we would be reimbursed “

So fingers crossed we don’t get cancelled

Speaking of magicbands... Do the AP, DVC or Tables in Wonderland discount get automatically applied to quick service food orders yet? I've asked Disney chat and I've gotten a yes and a no...

Speaking of magicbands... Do the AP, DVC or Tables in Wonderland discount get automatically applied to quick service food orders yet? I've asked Disney chat and I've gotten a yes and a no...

No. Affinity Group discounts are not automatically applied to mobile order. They can't be applied at all.

On MDE, during the order proces, there's a "Where's my discount?" Click through. Here's what you get when you click:

Q. How do I apply discounts to a mobile order?
A. Discounts are not available for mobile food or beverage orders at this time.

Steve

No. Affinity Group discounts are not automatically applied to mobile order. They can't be applied at all.

On MDE, during the order proces, there's a "Where's my discount?" Click through. Here's what you get when you click:

Q. How do I apply discounts to a mobile order?
A. Discounts are not available for mobile food or beverage orders at this time.

Steve
Thank you for this info. This is an absolute and complete pain!! Having to order in person at quick service locations makes no sense. DIsney really should be able to link discounts to a MyDisneyExperience login user. They should know if you are DVC, have an AP or bought a TiWL card. Dinsey IT is always a joke but come on and join the 21st century.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!