MAGIC CANDLE COMPANY SCENTS

...just got a new shipment....OMG, they smell super phenom!

Grand Floridian - AMAZING!
Wilderness Lodge(oil) - AMAZING!
Poly - AMAZING!
Pirates - SUPER!
Destino - TERRIFIC!

enhance

I have an extensive collection of wax melts, I don’t buy the candles just simply because we have several wax warmers, never even new this thread existed......lol!!!

YC/BC some of my faves

Pirates Banana Rum

Confectionery

Ice Cream Parlor

Just to name a few......

I have an extensive collection of wax melts, I don’t buy the candles just simply because we have several wax warmers, never even new this thread existed......lol!!!

YC/BC some of my faves

Pirates Banana Rum

Confectionery

Ice Cream Parlor

Just to name a few......

Thank you. Let me know if you recommend any others.

Thank you. Let me know if you recommend any others.

Well I think they are all unique and it’s nice to be at home and have even the slightest reminder of the great smells known in many favorite locations.

Some I don’t prefer long lasting Pirates and Splash the water smell can become overwhelming, Rome burning again, is unique, but a little more then I prefer, now confectionery or orange groves I wished the smell lasted longer.

It really is ones preference on the different scents.

I do order often and really like this company though, been ordering for some time now and they must have to put a good deal of time into getting these scents, all the products are good, even the air fresheners we put in our vehicles!

Well I think they are all unique and it’s nice to be at home and have even the slightest reminder of the great smells known in many favorite locations.

Some I don’t prefer long lasting Pirates and Splash the water smell can become overwhelming, Rome burning again, is unique, but a little more then I prefer, now confectionery or orange groves I wished the smell lasted longer.

It really is ones preference on the different scents.

I do order often and really like this company though, been ordering for some time now and they must have to put a good deal of time into getting these scents, all the products are good, even the air fresheners we put in our vehicles!

Thank you so much It really means a lot. Thank you

I've been very pleased with the scents I've burned so far. Pirates is super strong so I can only burn for short periods as @DisneyLifePapioNe mentioned, but I like it. Flying over orange groves and pineapple whip smell great.

I have another order delivering this week that are all Christmas scents. I can't wait!! I ordered some for the car and hand sanitizer along with the candles so looking forward to trying the other products.

I've been very pleased with the scents I've burned so far. Pirates is super strong so I can only burn for short periods as @DisneyLifePapioNe mentioned, but I like it. Flying over orange groves and pineapple whip smell great.

I have another order delivering this week that are all Christmas scents. I can't wait!! I ordered some for the car and hand sanitizer along with the candles so looking forward to trying the other products.

Which of the Lobby scents are the best?

I’d definitely have YC/BC at or near the top.

FYI those scents are the same.

Floridian is notable as is Pop and the AOA scents.

I have contemporary in candle but want to move to oils because it might be more potent. What are some perfumey smells you like or are very potent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter