Magic Dec 10th 5n Very Merrytime Caribbean

Mapy

Disney lover
Hi! Less than 70 days for our cruise. My 6th Disney Cruise but never make a Fish Extender!
Let's have fun!

Last edited:
Hi so I will introduce myself. My name is Mapy and my family is from Peru. We are 4, my hubby Pucho and my kids, Ian 12yo and Gia 4yo.
We will be there with my parents in law.
Also there will be a family of good friends from my childhood that live in USA and I ask them to get into Disboard to plan the fish extender.

Yassss thats great!! I hope we can get some more people but if not it would be great to meet at least a few of you that will be on board!! My name is Jessica and my husbands namr is Javier our sons name is Jayden and he'll be 7 years old when we sail.

We live in NYC. We got engaged on the Disney Wonder April of 2016. This is actually our honeymoon. But I just love anything and all Disney!!

Getting ready to book this cruise today. My daughter is 14 and has Down syndrome and loves Disney. Our first cruise was her Make a Wish my mom will b traveling w us too. Just wish it was a double dip!

Hello, my family is also going on our third Disney Cruise, but we have not participated in the fish extender exchange because we did not know how to sign up. We would love to participate. Could anyone tell us how we can sign up? (We are going on the Disney Magic, Dec. 10th-15th) Thanks in advance for any information that you could provide.

Hello everyone! I’m so excited about doing this! We all will have fun!!!
I guess we should make a list of the participants, how old each and if there is any important celebration while we are on the Cruise and the cabin number.
I read on other posts that after we have the list, each family make some sorts of surprises and gifts, like drawings or buy something, anything we want to. So each day we leave a surprise with the name of the kid on it at the cabin door inside the fish extender. On Pinterest there are some ideas for the fish extender, I have one already that actually is a Xmas hanger for Santa’s letters so I will bring that.

Hey Mapy. This sounds wonderful. My name is Shannon and my husband is David. We have two boys. Our oldest is 12 and his name is Robert. Our youngest is 6 and his name is Michael. We are so excited about the Cruise!! :)

Hello again,.. sorry for the second post so soon, but my sister-in-law and her family (total of 4 people) are also going on this cruise. This is their first cruise and I was telling her about the fish extenders and they are interested in doing this as well. Would it be possible for them to get involved too?

Hi,
I would love to join in on the fish extender. My sister in law has mentioned above that this is my families first cruise. My name is Jen. My husband Shaun and I will be enjoying this trip with 2 kids boy 6 and girl 4. Our cruise is Disney magic Dec 10th -15th. Can't wait!! Please let me know if there is any other info I need.

Hello everyone! I’m so excited about doing this! We all will have fun!!!
I guess we should make a list of the participants, how old each and if there is any important celebration while we are on the Cruise and the cabin number.
I read on other posts that after we have the list, each family make some sorts of surprises and gifts, like drawings or buy something, anything we want to. So each day we leave a surprise with the name of the kid on it at the cabin door inside the fish extender. On Pinterest there are some ideas for the fish extender, I have one already that actually is a Xmas hanger for Santa’s letters so I will bring that.

Hello again,.. sorry for the second post so soon, but my sister-in-law and her family (total of 4 people) are also going on this cruise. This is their first cruise and I was telling her about the fish extenders and they are interested in doing this as well. Would it be possible for them to get involved too?
Of
Hi,
I would love to join in on the fish extender. My sister in law has mentioned above that this is my families first cruise. My name is Jen. My husband Shaun and I will be enjoying this trip with 2 kids boy 6 and girl 4. Our cruise is Disney magic Dec 10th -15th. Can't wait!! Please let me know if there is any other info I need.
of course!

Ok let’s get this done. So we need a list, we will see how many we are. Parents Names, kids names with ages and if anyone is celebrating and Stateroom number.
I’ll do mine so we all know how to do it.
Andrés-Maritza
Ian 12
Gia 4
Stateroom: 7043

Hi Everyone, I just found this board. My family and I are so excited to go on our first Disney Cruise. I have an 8 and 4 year old along with my husband and Me. We are also vacationing with my in laws, my brother in laws and 11 year old nephew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!