Magic express sign up

momto4kid

Earning My Ears
hi
I made my hotel, art of animation, reservation through undercover tourist. I did not have my plane ticket info when I made the reservation. How do I now add that to my reservation? Do I have to call Disney or is there a way to add the infor online somewhere?
Thanks

Magical Express hot line number: toll free 866-599-0951

You can call Magical Express directly. If you don't have your flight reserved yet you can still make the DME reservation using just the date and guesstimated time.Have your room reservation papers (print screened* if needed) handy.

Now I think there is also a way to make the DME reservation on line through My Disney Experience, although I am not sure how.

Optionally you can delay making the DME reservation for going home even until after you get there. The normal deadline for that part is morning of the day before the day you will sadly head for home.

* Requires more than pressing the Prt Scn button.

Last edited:
The form is very convenient but was designed for the 80% of guests that fit the "normal" situation - everyone on the resort reservation is arriving and departing on the same flights. If that is not your situation, the form can still be used but the wording and required fields can lead you astray; making you believe you need to supply information that may make no sense in your situation.

If you have anything that is outside of the "normal", just call DME directly at 866 599-0951. DO NOT call Disney reservations. You'll only end up frustrated if you do.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!