Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak is taking another break. Poor guy.:sad2: Way too many requests. I did find a bundle that I liked but is there anyway that another DISigner would be able to personalize the names?

Were you looking at the last couple pages? He was still doing them then and did a couple for me last week?:confused3 Just ask anyway...

Were you looking at the last couple pages? He was still doing them then and did a couple for me last week?:confused3 Just ask anyway...

Yup. I saw your post and looked all the way through the thread. He was bombarded with requests and said he was way overwhelmed and stretched thin so I wasn't even going to ask. I did get a personalized request a couple of weeks ago from him but I didn't have time then to look at more. Now that I have, I could just kick myself.:sad2:

No problemo though. Its all good. I'm taken care of. ;)

I too would like to start the new thread. If I can figure out how to do it I will post the link here. Give me til the end of today and hopefully it will have been accomplished! :thumbsup2

Yup. I saw your post and looked all the way through the thread. He was bombarded with requests and said he was way overwhelmed and stretched thin so I wasn't even going to ask. I did get a personalized request a couple of weeks ago from him but I didn't have time then to look at more. Now that I have, I could just kick myself.:sad2:

No problemo though. Its all good. I'm taken care of. ;)

I too would like to start the new thread. If I can figure out how to do it I will post the link here. Give me til the end of today and hopefully it will have been accomplished! :thumbsup2

New thread posted! Now just need to fix up the first post a little. I just copy and pasted. I still need the images to show. How do I get the t-shirt images to show. I'll fix it when I get home from work. :surfweb:

Oh yeah, almost didn't post the link :rotfl:
Here ya go: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42284872#post42284872

Hey Alan I didn't know Shamu can fly.:lmao::lmao: Here is the SWA Shamu the whale plane I took today from Baltimore to Buffalo.

IMG00041-20110816-1824.jpg

IMG00042-20110816-1825.jpg

We have 3 of them, but that one I like best because of the interior. I love the way the Overhead bins are blue. The other two are not like that as they are older -300,-500 series aircraft and that one is a -700 series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter