Magic Kingdom After Hours

Cloe Colton

Registered
If you had tickets for AHs but didn't make it to the party due to a delayed flight, would Disney refund the money for the party to a giftcard? I know its not technically *refundable* but I wouldn't be looking for the cash back just to use towards something else. And it would only be if there was a flight delay.

TIA!

Maybe not make that type of commitment that could be impacted by a late flight? If you don't show up WDW may not care about the reason. How do you prove your flight was delayed?

Maybe not make that type of commitment that could be impacted by a late flight? If you don't show up WDW may not care about the reason. How do you prove your flight was delayed?

Probably not haha just was really trying to make it work!

I think this falls into "it doesn't hurt to ask' category.

We had to cancel a trip a two years ago where we had Christmas party tickets and they gave us a refund. It wasn't last minute though.

We may just wait until the day of and pay the extra cost. Still need to find out if I could buy them with my AP and attach to MDE day of to avoid the extra day of price

You won’t be able to buy day-of online with the AP discount - it’ll only be the full higher day-of price.

Some DISers have reported being able to get the AP discount day-of at a ticket window, BUT, YMMV from reports.

It definitely doesn't hurt to ask. In April I had two tickets to DAH MK but my travel buddy couldn't make it so I had an extra ticket. I asked at Guest Relations and the CM very kindly refunded me the ticket onto a gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter