• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom Club???

mickeyetta

Earning My Ears
Not a trip planning question I know but I hope some one out there can help!!!!!!

I know Disney has replaced the "Magic Kingdom Cub" with the "DisneyClub", however I still have a valid Magic kingdom club card, which I luckily get free from work.

Does anybody know if WDW or the Disney Store in the UK is still accepting the cards until they expire?????

Please help 'cause that 10% discount sure does help feed my "Disney" habit!!!

Mickeyetta:earsgirl:

Our Magic Kingdom vard was cancelled and they sent us a new Disney club card and revised membership benefits pack. We were credited for any time outstanding on the old card. As far as I know they are no longer accepted.

Sorry, can't help - like Dave, I thought the old MKC had been phased out completely to be replaced with the DC.

As you receive your membership through work, maybe you could check the position with them.

Hi all

Feel like i am missing out, what are these? do you have to pay for them? etc etc

Thanks

T

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter