Magic Kingdom Moonlight Magic 2018

Please post if anyone gets the link. I'm getting nothing on the MK moonlight magic info page.

No email. I was able to try once with the link provided here but got a submission error. In queue to try again. Can't even get a call through to Member Services. Here's hoping I eventually get lucky!

Yes. Tell us how you got through. Was it the original link posted? No way to get MS on the phone. Help!

Not sure if I was lucky, but when I tried writing my member ID and reservation number instead of just copy/paste them, it worked. :)

I got the email this morning and after waiting in an online queue for about 10-15 minutes I was able to register at about 10am EST.

Just registered for Jan 11 (1:20 pm); said 'limited availability.' I never got email with link nor could I find it on the member site. Thanks for posting the link!

Just registered for Jan 11 (1:20 pm); said 'limited availability.' I never got email with link nor could I find it on the member site. Thanks for posting the link!

Mine also said limited availability when I did it at 10am, so it may have just said that the entire time.

Finally at 1:30 I got Feb 6.
We eventually had to call to get booked. Found out that DVC created their database of on-site reservations a WEEK ago. We booked our room last night, so the registration system didn't recognize us as having an on-site reservation. A supervisor at DVC was finally able to manually book us.

I also read that if you booked a non dvc WDW reservation, you needed to call because the dvc number and resort reservation are not going through since the reservation is not dvc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter