Magic Kingdom....Right or left

We always seem to head to the left. Don't know why. We are all right handed too.

Straight back to Pooh and then Peter Pan, and then back to Pooh and then Peter Pan, then back to Pooh then Peter Pan...toss in an occasional Small World and you get the idea:D

Gotta walk thru that castle first then on to fantasyland, liberty square, frontierland, adventureland than last but not least tomorrowland then the longest walk down main st. and dare I say it... out :( No matter what ride we go on I would say "stay left, stay left" my kids thought I was crazy but it works !

Ever since I was a kid, my family and I would always go left and start off in Adventureland because it's our favorite. But just this year, I realized that I'd never been on Jungle Cruise in the dark! i don't know why it took me so long to figure that out, but this year, we plan to turn right at Tomorrowland, and save the best for last! :)

Left and we go straight to the Pirates of the Carribean, The Jungle Ride, and The Hall of the Presidents. The only time we go to the right is when the Time Machine and Carousel of Progress are open.

Ahhh.... Wish I was doing this now :)

Straight down Main Street after we stop to get our picture taken with the Castle in the background. Through the Castle soaking in the Mosaics, and first stop... DUMBO!! Then PeterPan... Pooh Snow White.... Until we hit everything in FL... then onto BUZZ

:( Wish that was today

This just posted on another thread....

Adventureland in MK opening later beginning Sunday

Starting Sunday 28th September 2003, Adventureland will open to guests at 10am on almost every day except high attendance days according to wdwmagic.com

So if that's true we won't be going left before 10A!

too bad, we usually go to space mountain ( and we'd do Buzz too) the head to adventure land and work back. guess not this time!

At both the MK and DL I go left- go on Splash, Big Thunder, Pirates, Jungle Cruise (And when at DL I go on Indy & HM too). We usually go to the MK two mornings so on the second morning we head straight thru the castle and go on Dumbo first with the kidlets, then Peter Pan, Pooh, Carousel, etc. I don't think I ever go right! Buzz never seemed to have too terrible of a line, and we always FP Space Mountain. I am right handed too!

Good question!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter