Magic Kingdom Thoughts for Young couples?

marriedmarylander

DIS Veteran
Someone we know (young couple) just got back last week. I am guessing they even went during Spring Break when it's supposedly crowded. They said they walked around it twice in one day. I was thinking maybe it will be the case for us since I power walk all the time (just my normal walk I can't help it). What are others opinions?

Yeah, but ask them how many attractions/rides they went on. Last May my bf and I went to the MK 8 different times and in December we went 4 times. I can still name about 10 different things we havent done there! These weren't full days, but 3 or 4 hours each time at least, but the MK has a lot to do. -Steph

MK is definitely a nice walk around - however it is not the killer that Epcot is....

I think someone say that around the WS lake (were the countries are) is a mile by itself - so I would say another mile to get there.

the MK is not that big. Epcot definitely is.

there are definitely some rides you can do - just not the good ones :goodvibes :rotfl: :rotfl:

you can do the tomorrowland transit authority in Tomorrowland.

You can't do Space Mountain

Not sure about Buzz Lightsaber - if you get easily excited I would not do it.

In Fantasyland Land - you can do the Peter Pan, Its a Small World, the horses (carousel), the new show PhilharMagic.

I won't do - Winnie the Pooh, the teacups (one of my favorites), Dumbo.

Liberty Square - I just don't know about the Haunted Mansion - I have been on it alot - so it loses some of its thrill power - I would say avoid it!

however you can do the Hall of Presidents, and the Ferry.

nothing in Frontierland - so I would avoid this part - unless you want to walk through.

In adventureland - you can do Enchanted Tiki room and probably the Jungle Cruise - I won't do Pirates or Treehouse or Aladdin carperts.

now I left out some rides you can probably do - but I don't like heights - so I didn't include them. :rolleyes1 :wave:

I am pregnant and the only rides I am avoiding in MK when I go next month are Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, and the teacups. Everything else should be fine. The only things to avoid being pregnant is anything that jolts your body around in ways it should not be. Pirates I think is fine it is just a slow boat ride. I know this is not a "what to do when pregnant?" thread but for those that do read this wondering what can and can not be done. Just follow your heart and read the warnings on the rides. As for adults in MK you can easily walk around it twice in one day and still do plenty of rides if you go during the right time of the year. My hubby and I went last May and we walked MK twice in half a day and still quite a bit and enjoyed our selves tremendously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter