Magic Moments by a Cast Member

Flora Fan

Can't wait for my next trip!
pixiedust: It's happened to so many of us magic seekers. A Disney Cast Member will go out of their way to "Make Some Magic". Tell us your story and share the magic.
Thanks for Sharing

:wizard: My favorite magic moment happened when I was in Disney for my birthday. I arrived on the day and mentioned to the cast member checking us in that it was my birthday. When I arrived in my room, I had a picture signed by Cinderella resting on the pillow. Since my name is Cindy too, this was just too cool. I put the picture in my Disney Themed room and smile everytime I look at it.

My DH and I were there last June we stayed at the PoP Century Resort. The best magical moment we had in our hotel was the maids would put our sons mickey in the window to greet us everyday when we came back to our room at night. They also made a tooth brush holder with a bath towel that looked like a birthday cake! :thumbsup2 They make you feel like kings and queens when you stay with disney. :cheer2:

My favorite moment happened to be aboard the Disney Magic cruise ship this past November. I was paying up a portion of our bill that we had charged during our cruise and had a wonderful chat with Christina from Brazil who was working guest services aboard ship. We talked for some time due to them not being busy, and later that evening as we were walking by the guest service desk she waved and said hello to my mom, daughter and husband. We chatted some more and got to know her and her country. She also spoke to us about the ship and what it is like to work for the cruiseline. The surprise came when we returned to our stateroom. She had placed a autograph photo of the disney character's on the bed along with a note of thanks for the nice chat and wished us a wonderful time onboard and a safe trip home.

This was truely special to our family. The Disney crew aboard is so friendly and really wants your trip to be memoriable. My parents had never cruised prior to this trip and have said that they may never get the chance to cruise again, however if they do, they will definetely cruise with Disney !!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter