Magical Dining Month Begins August 24th!

I didn’t know this was a thing. Is it done every year?
It’s one of my reasons for visiting FL every September. ;) And yes, my DD does know this...we try two or three restaurants during my visit.

It’s for a great cause - a huge amount of money is donated to one or more worthy organizations each year. :goodvibes

Through Visit Orlando, one dollar from each meal will benefit Best Buddies and Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida.

Last edited:
It’s one of my reasons for visiting FL every September. ;) And yes, my DD does know this...we try two or three restaurants during my visit.

It’s for a great cause - a huge amount of money is donated to a worthy organization each year. :goodvibes
Thank you!
We’re going in November this year, but I may do a September trip in upcoming years

It’s the last week for Magical Dining!

In the past week we’ve been to Kabooki Sushi and enjoyed Roy’s Restaurant this evening. It really is a great deal with full-size portions and it saved us $30 each at Roy’s. We’ll have one more Magical meal later this week at Jack’s Place in Rosen Plaza Hotel - they fly in Junior’s cheesecake from NYC!

We’ve been to Roy’s in San Diego and Hawaii and the one here in Orlando is of the same high quality in a casual, fine dining atmosphere - think park attire for most of the patrons...we were dressy casual and were fine.

Roy’s has added a 3rd dessert option to the Magical menu - their signature chocolate soufflé/lava cake - and for a $10 upcharge, their signature ‘Butterfish’ entree can be ordered. Everything was excellent!
https://www.visitorlando.com/magicaldining/restaurants/Roys-Restaurant/26754/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!