Magical Express available using Frontier Airlines?

Gena001

My "HAPPY PLACE" - @ the MK with my family! :)
Hi! Considering a flight on Frontier to MCO. I know I can't use the automatic check in process AND I know we can't have them automatically handle our luggage, but if we handle our own luggage & walk to the ME bus, will the bus take us to our resort?

It's been a while - we're overdue!

Thanks!

Hopefully someone can confirm, I haven't flown frontier before. But I thought the only issue was checking your bags at the resort on the way home. That is called resort airline check in (RAC).

You can take ME in both directions. They don't care at all how you got to the airport.

I think they might be able to pick up your checked bags and deliver them to your resort, but that's what I need another poster to confirm.

You are mixing a few things together that are separate. Anyone flying into MCO on a domestic flight (not familiar with international) can use ME and have their luggage delivered if within time restrictions.. Anyone can also use ME to return to the airport. Not all airlines participate in Resort Airline Check-in allowing you to check your luggage in at the resort.

Thanks everyone! I'm adding up the costs...would be nice to go and take DD18 & DD9 before the older one begins college... and we'd go w/out Hubby (who doesn't get the magic!). Would be a fun trip. Just w/out hubby along, I want to make sure the girls and I are safe. :)

You are mixing a few things together that are separate. Anyone flying into MCO on a domestic flight (not familiar with international) can use ME and have their luggage delivered if within time restrictions.. Anyone can also use ME to return to the airport. Not all airlines participate in Resort Airline Check-in allowing you to check your luggage in at the resort.
FYI Canadian's can also have our luggage delivered to our rooms using ME. We get those yellow luggages tags with our packages too. We just can't check in and drop our luggage for our return flight at the resort if we fly a Canadian airline.

You just have to check-in yourself....you can't do it through Disney. Anybody flying into MCO can use DME as long as you register ahead of time. You can't just walk up and take the bus without it being noted on your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter