Magical express bus stops for Fort Wilderness

We stayed at POFQ & there have been times that FW was one of the resorts our bus stopped.But not always.

What resorts do the busses stop at for the Fort Wilnderness bus?
On the way to your resort, it's clustered by location of resorts.

It's luck of the draw going back to the airport. I've stayed at deluxes & had stops at values on the way back.

Last edited:

We landed at 10:40am in July 2016 and Ft Wilderness was on the bus with Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, and Polynesian. It was so long...

I have stopped at OKW, SS, want to say POFQ though it could have been Riverside and then FW. Another time it was OKW, SS, both PO's, and then FW. This past trip FW was first and I really didn't care where it went after :) But I figure it was heading to the some of the other MK resorts. Going back FW was the first stop the first two times and then we made both PO's and OKW. This last time FW was the last stop before MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter