Magical express - drop off order

wattage

Earning My Ears
When taking ME from the airport to the Contemporary resort, in the past, it stopped at all the deluxe resorts (Grand Floridian, Poly, Wilderness, Contempo). Does anyone know the order that they drop off?

Depends how many for each resort are on the bus and where the driver has stashed the luggage underneath. Some bus loads might not stop at all four resorts, really depends on who is on the incoming flights. There is no set stop order.

As others have said Random and it might not be just deluxe resorts that you stop at.

First two times staying at the cabins at FW we stopped at OKW, POFQ/Riverside, and then FW. One time we also stopped at SS before OKW. Same thing but in reverse on the way back. The third time we were the first stop then they went to the Poly and GF and maybe the Contemp. On the way back we were the last stop before the airport and I know they at least picked up at the Poly and WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!