Magical express late night arrival with bags

Shula

DVC Wannabe
We arrive at 10:40 and know we have to pick up our luggage. My question is, if we chose to, could we have magical express pick them up the next morning? Guessing they would be picked up because of yellow tags and stored somewhere overnight? Just trying to simplify our walk to our room at midnightish.

No one from Disney will pick them up because of yellow tags. They leave at 10 PM. They will go round and round on the carousel until ultimately picked up by airline employees.
I wouldn’t do it

No one from Disney will pick them up because of yellow tags. They leave at 10 PM. They will go round and round on the carousel until ultimately picked up by airline employees.
I wouldn’t do it
Or until someone steals them.

And if that doesn't happen and an airport employee does pick them up, they'll go to the abandoned luggage office and you will have to go back to the airport to get them.

If you get your own bags is there enough room on the bus for them? Is the baggage claim near the busses? We land 1025 pm

If you get your own bags is there enough room on the bus for them? Is the baggage claim near the busses? We land 1025 pm

Since you arrive at 10:25, you have no choice but to bring your bags with you, so yes, there is plenty of room under the bus for your bags.

The location of baggage claim depends on your airline.

Im going to tag onto this thread with a similar question. We land at 7:01 but would like to have our kids asleep by 9 or so. Im guessing we should just carry our own bags as I assume they would arrive pretty late. 10-11pm? We did ME one other time earlier in the day and I remember being stuck in the room for 3-4 hours waiting on our bags(my fault but it still took forever).

Im going to tag onto this thread with a similar question. We land at 7:01 but would like to have our kids asleep by 9 or so. Im guessing we should just carry our own bags as I assume they would arrive pretty late. 10-11pm? We did ME one other time earlier in the day and I remember being stuck in the room for 3-4 hours waiting on our bags(my fault but it still took forever).
I would just ask the hotel to hold the bags until the next morning, but if you don't want to do that, then yes, you should get your own bags. Make sure you have cash to tip the DME driver.

I would just ask the hotel to hold the bags until the next morning, but if you don't want to do that, then yes, you should get your own bags. Make sure you have cash to tip the DME driver.

It typically takes about 3 hours or so to get your bags after you arrive at the hotel. You don't need to be in the room when they're delivered

Yeah we have PPO ADR the next day so we need our luggage that night to get everything ready.

Yeah we have PPO ADR the next day so we need our luggage that night to get everything ready.
As someone who has had misdirected luggage more than a few times, I always, always have everything I'm going to need for the first 24 hours in my carry on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!