Magical Express question

I would love to drop my luggage with Magical Express in the morning and have them take it to the resort while I go straight to the park.
That wouldn't be an option. The baggage handlers that work on behalf of DME intercept the bags with yellow tags on them between the time they come off the plane and the time they are put on the baggage carousel. You would have to bring your luggage to the DME bus and the driver will store it underneath. When you arrive at your resort, you can store your luggage with bell services if your room isn't ready. Bell services can also deliver your bags to your room when you return from the park, if you want. You just need to be in the room for them to do so.

All you have to say is your flights are pending. That's what the CM inputs in the computer.

If you're arriving by Yak you should provide an exact time. I'm sure Disney will want to have photographers waiting.
[/QUOTE ]
Anyone arriving by his should just go right to the resort by yak. You can't bring a ham on DME, and there's nowhere at the airport to park it.
I would love to drop my luggage with Magical Express in the morning and have them take it to the resort while I go straight to the park.
Hyatt Bell Services will do that for you, for a fee. The luggage part. DME won't take you to a park.

@Punzel I am curious what you ended up doing?

I am currently in the same boat of coming in on a late flight and deciding to stay around the airport the first night. I would love to drop my luggage with Magical Express in the morning and have them take it to the resort while I go straight to the park.

Sorry, I haven't logged in for a bit! We ended up renting a car and driving to our resort. Last minute, a room was available on Friday night. However, I kind of wish we had just kept the reservation at the airport hotel. Our flight was supposed to land around 10:30pm, but ended up being delayed. We didn't get to the airport until after midnight, and by the time we got our car situated, it was probably 1:30 by the time we got to Disney property. The kids did fine with it but not the best way to begin your trip for the adults!

I did call while planning to make sure they'd be okay with us arriving back at the airport after spending the night in a hotel, and then boarding ME, and they said that was fine. Next time we'll do it that way- or avoid an evening arrival all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter