Magical Express timing

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
How close to my vacation to WDW can I book ME? I have a rental car set up, but if I change my mind, can I just call ME the day before my flight and sign us up for the bus? It would be four of us. This is for Christmas night. Thanks for any information.

How close to my vacation to WDW can I book ME? I have a rental car set up, but if I change my mind, can I just call ME the day before my flight and sign us up for the bus? It would be four of us. This is for Christmas night. Thanks for any information.
You can sign up for it now, just in case you might need it. No problem if you decide to use the rental car after all. And yes, you can call a day before to add it.
Make sure all the names are listed on your room reservation. Returning to the airport should be set up at least a couple days before your departure so that you will get your official pick up time notice delivered to your room the day before you depart.

Even if you don't get your pick up time delivered to your room, you can go to the resort concierge and they will print you a voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter