MagicBands

Sir Aaron

Mouseketeer
Do any of you race with your magic bands? No you need them at all if you aren't planning to stay and go in the parks?

I've always worn my MagicBand during the races. Room key...purchases at kiosks...plus, it's Disney! You gotta wear a cool MagicBand!!

If it’s your room key and you’re solo (or will be when going back to the room) you’ll want to wear it for that purpose.

I race with it since I'm always staying on property. Plus I make a point of having one that matches my costume (either by color or I've bought skins that have matched the Princess I'm dressed as) so it just becomes part of the outfit.

Never have worn them during the races, but I will leave it in my car if we do parks post-race.

I am entering my first run Disney event next February and wondered if there were any customised run Disney magic bands?

Typically they do custom ones at D-Tech at Disney Springs, Tomorrowland or Hollywood Studios.
I know for 2018s wine and dine the RunDisney ones were only available at Disney Springs (we checked three locations at MK and one at DHS cause I really wanted the mint Sebastian band)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!