Mainstreet DVC resale anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKJ888

Earning My Ears
I’ve been in the market for a particular contract for about a month. I’m considering putting an offer in on a contract they have, but there are very few reviews out there. Has anyone used them to purchase a contract?

https://*******************.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I visited they're website too and saw a small contract of interest, but I don't feel they give you enough information. I definitely would like to hear if anyone has bought or sold through them.

For sale by owner, essentially. Prices have always seemed high there. Sellers pay to list.

Thanks everyone!
Welp, I went ahead and put in an offer, full price actually, this past Saturday. Still have not heard a response. Not sounding good

I’ve been in the market for a particular contract for about a month. I’m considering putting an offer in on a contract they have, but there are very few reviews out there. Has anyone used them to purchase a contract?

I had never heard of this company until now and I just went to the website to check it out. I thought I went through the entire website and I only saw "Jeff" and never saw a last name. As a consumer that would scare me away. I need a full name and an address otherwise those are red flags to me.

All I know is that it is essentially a "for sale by owner". The benefit for the seller is that they don't pay the 6-8% commission. I don't see any benefits for the buyer. You will have to figure out a closing company to handle the paper work. I think the site just gives the sellers (for a fee) the documents they would need to handle the purchase. I don't think the site has been around long enough to really know how it works. If i was a buyer I would be looking for a price at least 5% lower than what a similar contract is being sold for on the other resale sites. Otherwise there is zero benefit for you as the buyer.

Thanks everyone for the advise! Just to follow up for anyone in the future ever looking at this site:
I put in a full price offer on a contract (just because I REALLY liked that particular one) never did hear.. months later that contract was still showing as “available”! So I would definitely not recommend it. Especially after reading the above points made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!