Major boo-boo this morning! Washed DH's wallet!

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
Thought I would gather up all the blue jeans and put them on to wash before I went to work. DS and DH had left theirs in the floor as usual so I picked them up and threw them in. Didn't check pockets. :( I knew better. Washed money, drivers license, pictures, and all the other good things one keeps in a wallet. Stopped on the way home from work and bought him a new one. Nice thing though was he didn't get upset. We are leaving in about 10 minutes to drive to Gatlinburg and eat supper. See you guys later! :) Ain't love grand!!!!!;)

Sew....it's come to this has it boots?!!???

now yer launder'in money....tisk,tisk,tisk

....grime never pay yer know! ;)

Yes Boots - love is grand! Enjoy your supper in Gatlinburg! (Is this a sign that you should wash his wallet more often?)

Are you going to the Texas Roadhouse, Ellen?:) I hope you have a nice dinner.

I've done that twice.:o Allen's learned to empty his pockets because I forget to.:o

I do this every other month or so...DH is very good at "drying" his wallet and it's contents. :rolleyes: I'd feel bad...IF he weren't 28 and old enough to take his OWN stuff out of his OWN pockets! ;)

I didn't know there was a reward for washing DH's wallet. ;) :D

I do this like EVERY WEEK...some reason DH thinks emptying pockets is the DW's job when she does laundry....I disagree....the loser..the wallet....

I still don't check.

Well I've never washed John's wallett but he has a "gift" of jumping in the swimming pool before removing his wallet. I can't tell you how many times he has done this.

DH is VERY good about keeping his wallet close to himself and removes it faithfully whenever he gets undressed. Hmmmmm.... ;)

Yes, as a matter of fact, love <b>is</b> grand :)

Enjoy supper in Gatlinburg :D

That puts a whole new meaning to laundering money!!LOL!!!Must try that if you get taken out for a meal.Enjoy your night!!:cool:

Well at least it was clean and smelled nice! I accidentally threw in my keys into the wash once. The keys were in this leather wallet like thing and I could also put loose change in there.

Nothing major, but the leather was a bit warped after that. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter