Major changes in open rides or mistake?

brandonbr

Fantasmical!
There's a huge change in the rides listed as being open/closed. Monorail and small world are no longer listed as closed for next week. Haunted Mansion is? ... Why on earth would they be removing holiday items from the haunted mansion in late October? The orange stinger is also listed as being closed but under the disneyland rides. Bobsleds are still listed as closed.

Could this be the December or January schedule rather than October?

think they must have fixed it because nothing is showing in regards to HM and it shows monorail as being down

My co-worker went to DL last week tues,wed,and thurs and she said california screaming was down.Is that true?When will it be back up and running?I leave next week for DL and can't wait to take DN on it.I'll be so sad if it is still down.

The calendar is fixed now.

The California screaming was closed for the first part of October but it will be open next week.

brandonbr said:
The calendar is fixed now.

The California screaming was closed for the first part of October but it will be open next week.

yeah!!!!thanks for the info.I thought it was only suppose to be down the very first part of the month.It scared me when she told me it was down.

thanks again.

California Screamin' was closed down for a few days to allow for some pre-construction for the new Toy Story based dark ride, Midway Mania.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter