Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has there been news on when (or IF) Rafikis Planet Watch will open?

The way it was announced was wishy washy (closed for good? Seasonal? Refurb?)

Just curious for an end of March trip.

No it’s sharing the same theater as Impressions de France.

I was afraid you were going to say that I hope that sharing means they are not doing away with Impressions de France.

So I’m traveling to WDW the week before thanksgiving, so I’ll be there November 16 thru 23rd. What’s the likelihood of SWGE previewing or even Mickey & Minnie Railway opening during that time period?

Also, a thing I noticed, A LOT of rooms are sold out on different levels at different resorts that week. Do we think that’s because of the uncertainty behind SWGE? Thanks in advance, guys! Doing a fantastic job!

So I’m traveling to WDW the week before thanksgiving, so I’ll be there November 16 thru 23rd. What’s the likelihood of SWGE previewing or even Mickey & Minnie Railway opening during that time period?

Also, a thing I noticed, A LOT of rooms are sold out on different levels at different resorts that week. Do we think that’s because of the uncertainty behind SWGE? Thanks in advance, guys! Doing a fantastic job!
Mickey and Minnie’s should be open before that. I’d even say SWGE could be open before or during your stay.

Has there been any new info about the Epcot Space restaurant? Do we know when in 2019 it is anticipated? Seems like it's been quite awhile since I've heard it mentioned.

does any one know when they will continue the renovation in All Star Hotels? I have Music booked hoping renovations will be done. But would prefer Sports. I booked bounce back so Movies is not option.

does any one know when they will continue the renovation in All Star Hotels? I have Music booked hoping renovations will be done. But would prefer Sports. I booked bounce back so Movies is not option.

The latest rumor we have is that renovations will restart sometime this spring. No reports on the ground of that happening just yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter