Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late 2019 for the Skyline? 2 1/2 years is an inordinately long time to build a monocable aerial gondola on flat terrain.
Likely they would not want it to be ready prior to substantial completion of the new Riviera DVC tower and surrounding grounds. That would be a lot of heavy construction surrounding that station location.

What counts as "late" 2019?

I guess its looking super unlikely Star Wars will be open for my trip in August/September 2019.Oh well. We won't have seen Pandora and at least there's Toy Story land new too.

What counts as "late" 2019?

I guess its looking super unlikely Star Wars will be open for my trip in August/September 2019.Oh well. We won't have seen Pandora and at least there's Toy Story land new too.
Late can be September and beyond.

Hey,

One project I've wondered about.... we take a towncar from airport to Boardwalk when we go and vice versa. Last two trips the roads have been ALL torn up right after you drive onto Disney property. Does anyone know the details on this road construction and what exactly they are doing? It clearly isn't just repaving. it looks like roads/bridges are being build and rerouted. And does anyone know when this will be done? if it isn't already lol I was last there in March.

Hey,

One project I've wondered about.... we take a towncar from airport to Boardwalk when we go and vice versa. Last two trips the roads have been ALL torn up right after you drive onto Disney property. Does anyone know the details on this road construction and what exactly they are doing? It clearly isn't just repaving. it looks like roads/bridges are being build and rerouted. And does anyone know when this will be done? if it isn't already lol I was last there in March.

The Epcot center drive area has been torn up as part of the disney springs work...

The Osceola parkway entrance area is torn up as part of studios

The magic kingdom area is gonna be torn up for awhile...shortly

Hey,

There is the new MK fly over which will be roads to the resorts and other things in that area.

Then you have the new DHS entrance which is what you see by ESPN and AoA.

There is also some roadwork near Epcot.

All of these projects are multi-year projects.

The Epcot center drive area has been torn up as part of the disney springs work...

The Osceola parkway entrance area is torn up as part of studios

The magic kingdom area is gonna be torn up for awhile...shortly
Springs roadwork was pretty much done when I was there last.

There is the new MK fly over which will be roads to the resorts and other things in that area.

Then you have the new DHS entrance which is what you see by ESPN and AoA.

There is also some roadwork near Epcot.

All of these projects are multi-year projects.

New HS entrance? Does this mean it won't be "across the street" from Boardwalk anymore?

New HS entrance? Does this mean it won't be "across the street" from Boardwalk anymore?
The new parking lot entrance will be over by the intersection of AoA, and ESPN WWoS. The park entrance will remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!