Make-up/fun/dress-up type stuff for girls

MischaOz

DIS Veteran
Hi! As some of you may remember I am planning a girls-only trip with my 5-year-old daughter. :love:

I'm not sure about BBB, but considering it. I know about Pirate's League and the mermaid makeup option. Are there any other fun "extras" like this for girls that I'm not aware of? Would prefer to stay in the parks, not one of the resort spas. Thanks!!

My daughter loves doing pick-a-pearl at the Japan pavilion in Epcot. I usually order a cage necklace from Etsy before we go to put the pearl in. Have fun!

Guerlain is a makeup and perfume shop in the France pavilion in Epcot! I have always loved going in there to smell all the perfumes, and they're more than willing to sample out eyeshadows and blushes and all of that as well--if your daughter wanted a little mini-makeover this would be a great idea!

I think Senses Spa (name?) has a kids or mom & daughter treatment or manicure that might work. I know my daughters love it when mom decides to do her nails at home along with them. There is also the Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room in GF. I think they have sandwiches tea (or juice for kids) served with fine china and all. I know my girls and wife would enjoy dressing up for that. GF also has the Princess Promenade (free) where little princesses make an entrance with Cinderella and Prince Charming. If she like princesses that could be fun.

Sure seems like GF is the place for princesses to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter