Makeup and hair tips for theme parking?

Ahhh, the advantages of getting older. I put sunscreen on, if my hair is long enough it goes in a pony tail because I have to wear a hat. If it's short, no problem, again sunscreen and a hat. I only apply the sunscreen once before I leave the room and that's it. We don't do pictures any more because we go often and how many pictures does one need of WDW but even when we did and I was younger, it was the same. Sunscreen and a hat.

For Foundation I use a facial friend Sunscreen and then Dust that with bareMinerals foundation powder.

The combination of a good primer (Benefit porefessional, Smashbox photo finish, NYX angel veil..) underneath your foundation/BB cream with a good setting spray on top (Urban Decay All Nighter, MAC Fix+, L’Oréal Infallible setting spray) will really help your makeup last. It makes like a makeup sandwich that keeps things locked in place.

agree with primer + setting spray. I use elf primer, clinique chubby stick foundation, blush, one shadow color, liquid liner, mascara, benefit brow gel, and chubby stick for lips. then setting spray. Takes me less than 5 minutes.

I often wear my full face, but my secret is the Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color. I can put on a full lip (even a bright red!) and have it still looking flawless after a full day of Splash Mountain, park food, and more.

Stila's Stay All Day Liner is my other must-have. Between these two, I always feel nicely done up without having to re-do my face throughout the day.

I like this post! Reading up for our August trip..... we've been in the humid heat of September, and I just wore my regular make-up: spf lotion, pressed powder, Lipsense, eyeshadow and waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I too like to be photo op ready! :P

Oh and I tend to wear my hair in 2 braids or pig tails a lot during our trips. I don't like how I look in a ponytail... I usually look bald!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter