Making plans for daughter. So confused!

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
My DD19 is going on a solo trip in November. I booked it for her in my account. She made her own MDE account at some point. Now we are coming up on FP day and I asked her for her sign on so I can make them for her. The trip does not show up in her account. When I try to link the reservation it says it has already been linked by Ms. Leah S.
Soooo I am not sure what to do. Will she just have to sign into my MDE account to use it? Will I be able to make fastpasses for her through my account? Because I have to use her account to make ADRs.
I appreciate any insight!!!

My DD19 is going on a solo trip in November. I booked it for her in my account. She made her own MDE account at some point. Now we are coming up on FP day and I asked her for her sign on so I can make them for her. The trip does not show up in her account. When I try to link the reservation it says it has already been linked by Ms. Leah S.
Soooo I am not sure what to do. Will she just have to sign into my MDE account to use it? Will I be able to make fastpasses for her through my account? Because I have to use her account to make ADRs.
I appreciate any insight!!!
You have to link your account with hers.

Log in to her account, go to Friends and Family and send a friend request from her account to your email address. Once you accept, her new information, will override the dummy profile you created for her under your account. An easy well to tell that it has worked is to give her profile under her account an avatar so it doesn't have the generic Mickey head. Then when it all works, you'll see the avatar overwrite what you created. I had to do this with 10 people in our group.

Log in to her account, go to Friends and Family and send a friend request from her account to your email address. Once you accept, her new information, will override the dummy profile you created for her under your account. An easy well to tell that it has worked is to give her profile under her account an avatar so it doesn't have the generic Mickey head. Then when it all works, you'll see the avatar overwrite what you created. I had to do this with 10 people in our group.
Ahhhh thank you!!!! Took me a bit but I finally figured it out and it looks like it’s all assigned as it needs to be now. 🙏 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter