Mama Melrose Fantasmic package not available anymore?

rstamm

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I want to book Christmas week and have been looking for the last few weeks and around mid December there are no available dates through January.

I booked the regular lunch but would like the package anybody have any idea why its not being offered?

The other 2 restaurants still have it just not Mama Melrose.

I called and just got the generic it must be sold out but not every day including every new day that is added.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

There's availability at Mama Melrose for the package in early November, so maybe they are sold out.

Every day after mid December up to each new day they add in January is not available.
I can't possibly believe every single new day would be sold out the same day it becomes available.

I have been searching for Mama Melrose Fantasmic for Christmas Day to no avail.
There seems to be no availability over the Christmas period, a little strange, very disappointing.

There is none available through January for some reason its not being made available.
Regular reservations are available just not fantasmic.
We'll have to wait and see if they eventually put it up or they just take Mama Melrose off the Fantasmic packages permanently.

I have been trying to book the week before Christmas since 180 days out for the Mama Melrose Fantasmic package. It has not been loaded. At first neither were the other two restaurants. I have temporarily booked H & V and plan to change to MM if it opens. If not, we will dine with Minnie. I keep checking every day. It is aggravating.

Emailed Disney and they said Mama Melrose Fantasmic package has not been load for Christmas, yet but will be loaded at a later date.

Would be nice to have an idea of the release date but at least we have not missed the package deal.

Wonder what the reason is they haven't loaded it yet?
I really want to book it and the longer they wait they'll be more competition for my date.

Thanks for posting. My 180 days is tomorrow and I wanted to book a Fantasmic package with Mama Melrose. I started looking at January dates last week and could never find any. I thought I might be doing something wrong. Now I know it wasn't me.:)

Wonder what the reason is they haven't loaded it yet?
I really want to book it and the longer they wait they'll be more competition for my date.
There isn't a reason. They just don't load the dining package at 180 days. They load them later. Dining Packages and Dessert Parties both tend to be different than all other dining

The Brown Derby and Hollywood and vine both have their fantasmic packages listed Mama Melrose is the only one that's not

Does anyone know if I book a regular lunch at Mama Melrose tomorrow, will it be easier to convert to a Fantasmic package if they become available, or does it not matter at all? We plan to do a couple other character meals so I'd rather not do H & V but I might do that to guarantee a Fantasmic package. Not sure about Brown Derby. Might be too fancy for my brood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!