Mama Melrose

I just got a text from the reservation finder and was able to get a 6:20p at 50s Prime Time!!! :yay: Now I will cross my fingers an adr for a PPO at Garden Grill turns up. :worship:

Keep trying for one of the others but you might have to keep Mama's just to have someplace to eat. We ate there during our trip 6/3-/6/13 and were greatly disappointed. The food was very average to one person liking theirs but the service was really bad (they forgot to bring me the Fastasmic voucher and I waited for 30 minutes. They also brought me coke instead of diet coke and while I control my diabetes thru exercise I stay away from sugar drinks.

MM has always gotten mixed reviews but we love it. We've never had a bad meal or service there, and have eaten there over 20 times. It is not a fancy Italian eatery by any means, I think maybe some people go in assuming it is. Their flatbreads are amazing if you want to eat lighter fare. Just my two cents.

I could've written this post myself. We first ate there when we were on our honeymoon in 1994 and have returned during every trip since (20+). OP, I'm glad you were able to get the reservation you wanted most with the help of TouringPlans, but I've never really understood why MM gets so many negative reviews.

As an aside, MM does a great job with vegan, vegetarian, and special diets...on our last trip with our D, who is vegetarian and has several food allergies on top of that, they made a family size pasta for the table that was one of the best dishes I've ever had in my life. :)

We’ve been to MM, Sci-if and 50’s Prime Time.
I prefer MM out of the three. Not too big of a price spread between the three either I don’t think.

Keep trying for one of the others but you might have to keep Mama's just to have someplace to eat. We ate there during our trip 6/3-/6/13 and were greatly disappointed. The food was very average to one person liking theirs but the service was really bad (they forgot to bring me the Fastasmic voucher and I waited for 30 minutes. They also brought me coke instead of diet coke and while I control my diabetes thru exercise I stay away from sugar drinks.

I got 50s Prime Time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter