Manchester Airport Hotels

Helen Clayton

Earning My Ears
Any good tips on getting a good deal for a hotel on the airport site at Manchester. I was going to try priceline but then I thought I might end up with a hotel off site. Most of the websites are quoting similar prices, about £100 - £120 per night with car parking but no breakfast. Someone recommended the SAS Radisson as the nearest and best but not quite sure we can run to this price. Any advice gratefully received

Thanks
Helen

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Garden Court for £52 for a family room without breakfast. We think there was free parking for two weeks, but didn;t use it ourselves. It was ideally placed, three minutes walk from Terminal 1 and we were very happy with the room and facilities.

try Holiday Extras

i've just checked my booking with them when i fly out of gatwick to orlando in september and we'll have to pay for an extra day parking because we don't land back in gatwick til the sunday which is classed as the 16th day ( the 15 days car parking starts when you book into the hotel which is usually the night before)

bit of a bummer as we've got 4 cars - oh well, only a tenner extra

neil

We have booked at the Holiday Inn Garden Court in July, it cost £82.00 and included
15 days car parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter