Mandymouse's Wet WDW & Oasis of the Seas Trippy

Aww..another lovely holiday over with. Just now caught up with the last few days. I must say that the cocktails looked very yummy :thumbsup2 , I hope they were as good as they looked. Glad that you managed to get your fill of curry as well! ::yes:: What a shame about all the rain on your last day in FL - I'm sure Paul was fed up with being drenched and you still had the day to get through. :eek: You really should have had a photo of your hair for trip report completeness though. :rotfl: Lovely to follow along on your holiday - can't wait to hear all about your Hawaii cruise!! It will be here before you know it.

Great report,as usual! Looking forward to reading about your Hawaiian adventures in September!

Thanks again for the report :)
Looking forward to the Hawaii one. X

Great trip report, looks like you all enjoyed it :)

Aww..another lovely holiday over with. Just now caught up with the last few days. I must say that the cocktails looked very yummy :thumbsup2 , I hope they were as good as they looked. Glad that you managed to get your fill of curry as well! ::yes:: What a shame about all the rain on your last day in FL - I'm sure Paul was fed up with being drenched and you still had the day to get through. :eek: You really should have had a photo of your hair for trip report completeness though. :rotfl: Lovely to follow along on your holiday - can't wait to hear all about your Hawaii cruise!! It will be here before you know it.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it … Hawaii can't get here quick enough :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Honestly Jenny you really wouldn't have wanted to see a pic of my hair, and if I had one it would've been deleted straight away :rotfl: Paul said it looked particularly awful at Orlando International when I stood next to a huge fan while having my hand luggage checked .. thanks Paul, NOT !! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts