Mango's

MikeNamez

DIS Veteran
Headed down to WDW/Universal for my honeymoon in July and my Fiance has requested we take in a dinner show and mentioned Mango's.

First I'm hearing about it, but does anybody have any good/bad experiences?... Things to do or avoid?...

Does it sell out?... Should I be buying tickets as soon as they are available or do I have some time?

Any advice/help is appreciated!

My DH's company had its Christmas party there a couple of years ago. Parking was a nightmare, the food was so-so, and it was so loud we couldn't hear ourselves think, never mind talk to other people. For a couple, it might be okay, but the singing and dancing reminded me of (bad) entertainment on the Love Boat.

Headed down to WDW/Universal for my honeymoon in July and my Fiance has requested we take in a dinner show and mentioned Mango's.

First I'm hearing about it, but does anybody have any good/bad experiences?... Things to do or avoid?...

Does it sell out?... Should I be buying tickets as soon as they are available or do I have some time?

Any advice/help is appreciated!

So my wife and I went to Mango's last Feb, for her birthday.

I think it is a good idea to reserve ahead of time online because it does get busy.

We were staying at Avanti on International, so we just walked over...no parking to contend with.

Did not get the advertised fixed price meal. Rather, we opted to order a la carte. We were seated at a table with a really good sightline to the stage. Had a meal and a few drinks each for about $80.00 all in. Food was decent. Service was good. Plenty of ways to spend more $ if you wish...photos, bottle service, etc.

Floorshow was entertaining and not bad for Orlando. We've been to Vegas, and this show was not far off a Vegas show.

Yes it is a noisy place. But that is Mango's...it is a party atmosphere. If you don't like loud music, don't go there.

We stayed about three hours or so. Had lots of fun. Don't know if I would go there every trip, but for something different, it was fine.

Hope this helps.

So my wife and I went to Mango's last Feb, for her birthday.

I think it is a good idea to reserve ahead of time online because it does get busy.

We were staying at Avanti on International, so we just walked over...no parking to contend with.

Did not get the advertised fixed price meal. Rather, we opted to order a la carte. We were seated at a table with a really good sightline to the stage. Had a meal and a few drinks each for about $80.00 all in. Food was decent. Service was good. Plenty of ways to spend more $ if you wish...photos, bottle service, etc.

Floorshow was entertaining and not bad for Orlando. We've been to Vegas, and this show was not far off a Vegas show.

Yes it is a noisy place. But that is Mango's...it is a party atmosphere. If you don't like loud music, don't go there.

We stayed about three hours or so. Had lots of fun. Don't know if I would go there every trip, but for something different, it was fine.

Hope this helps.

This is exactly what I was looking for thank you. Luckily we will be Ubering anywhere outside of the WDW/US bubble and noise isn't a concern we love to party lol. Great info about the menu as off first glance it looks like that's the only way to get in the door... we aren't big eaters either, so the prefix would have been too much. Thanks again!

If you're looking for a fun dinner show, I would highly recommend Capones. The food is great, the show is entertaining (with a ton of audience participation) and alcohol is included and unlimited. The VIP upgrade is well worth the small upcharge. We have been 4 times already, and booked for the 5th visit in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!