"Manly" T-shirt designs

DominicaAnne

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping that someone might have some ideas for more "manly" t-shirt designs for the 4 parks. I've seen many designs that I like, but I don't think my brother-in-law would consent to wearing anything with characters. Anyone who has the time to post some designs would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I suggest you visit the threads with the most posts. Visit some of the DISigners Photobucket, 4shared etc. links. You may easily find exactly what you are looking for that way!!

Thank you for the suggestion. I've actually already spent hours doing that, and the only DISign I've seen thus far that will work is your camo Animal Kingdom design. I also think I've found some Epcot designs that may work. So I guess at this point I really need a Magic Kingdom and a DHS DISign.

Wasn't it you that suggested posting a thread if requesting DISign ideas from multiple DISigners?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter