MAPS: by Robo. WDW places & how to get there.

planning my Feb trip, and we are not planning to stay late in MK for the fireworks so I knew right where to head to find out where else to see them :) love these maps!

is the view from the Contempo 4th floor still an option, assuming that we eat in the resort prior to showtime and head there after?

planning my Feb trip, and we are not planning to stay late in MK for the fireworks so I knew right where to head to find out where else to see them :) love these maps!

1. is the view from the Contempo 4th floor still an option,
2. assuming that we eat in the resort prior to showtime and head there after?
1. Yes.
2. You do not have to eat at the Contemporary to view from the 4th Floor area.

I haven’t been in a few years. Is there a map of the Gondolas? I know one ends in HS but that is it. Is there a map of the entire property with the paths of the Sky Line Gondolas? Going in Jan with 2 disabled folks and the Gondola ride would be fun for them, especially if it is near where we are staying

I haven’t been in a few years. Is there a map of the Gondolas? I know one ends in HS but that is it. Is there a map of the entire property with the paths of the Sky Line Gondolas? Going in Jan with 2 disabled folks and the Gondola ride would be fun for them, especially if it is near where we are staying
I have not made one, but below is one found elsewhere on the web.

Hello, I just have a question regarding rope dropping FEA, I hope it's okay to post here. My family rope-dropped Frozen a couple of times and we always use the path shown on the map. I have 2 babies (ages 2 & 4), and I've found it very difficult to rope drop with a double stroller because of the more aggressive Test Track crowd mixed in. Is it okay to rope drop FEA using the less crowded Soarin' path, then cut across sometime after the Test Track crowd turns left? (edit: not necessarily for speed, I just don't know if there are any barriers in place because it is before park open).

Last edited:

Hello, I just have a question regarding rope dropping FEA, I hope it's okay to post here. My family rope-dropped Frozen a couple of times and we always use the path shown on the map. I have 2 babies (ages 2 & 4), and I've found it very difficult to rope drop with a double stroller because of the more aggressive Test Track crowd mixed in. Is it okay to rope drop FEA using the less crowded Soarin' path, then cut across sometime after the Test Track crowd turns left? (edit: not necessarily for speed, I just don't know if there are any barriers in place because it is before park open).

Hi Ivy,
You can certainly use any path/area that is open.

However, if any given area is not open (and even if it IS) I'd just hold back for a minute or two, let the "high-speeders"rocket by and THEN you can use the "main" path.

@Robo are both of the garden areas in the hub reserved for HEA every night now? I know the one in front of the Plaza is, but the one in front of Casey’s used to be open. I didn’t realize that had changed and I wasn’t able to get in there last week. Just wanted to make sure so I can get a spot earlier tomorrow night.

@Robo are both of the garden areas in the hub reserved for HEA every night now? I know the one in front of the Plaza is, but the one in front of Casey’s used to be open. I didn’t realize that had changed and I wasn’t able to get in there last week. Just wanted to make sure so I can get a spot earlier tomorrow night.
It varies. You just need to check the night(s) you are there.

It varies. You just need to check the night(s) you are there.
Okay, thank you! I’ll hope for the best tomorrow night.

Update - garden was closed tonight but I did pretty good, even thought I grabbed a spot later than I planned. I was solo tonight so that helped. I really miss that garden though :upsidedow

Also got a perfect, totally unobstructed view for OUAT after the post-HEA mass exodus, so that was nice too :thumbsup2

Does anyone have a list or picture of current bus stop numbers from Magic Kingdom to the Resorts and other Parks?

I was just looking at the Hollywood Studios map. I see there is a rope drop path marked on the path to toy story land. Is that still in use?

I hope to rope drop SDD and just wondering where to head after I am in the park. I know about the entry procedures and the Rise BG strategies but I really have no idea how to position my family for best path to SDD after they release the crowds. I would hate to accidentally end up in the group of people heading to MFSR.

All advice appreciated. TIA

I was just looking at the Hollywood Studios map. I see there is a rope drop path marked on the path to toy story land. Is that still in use?
Yes. That is the most direct route to TSL.
Have fun.

Hi, Robo. I love your maps. How often do Google Maps usually update WDW area? I was trying to see if EPCOT Handicap Parking has moved or changed with all of the park front areas under construction over the past year.

I see MK Handicap Parking is the same.
I see DHS Handicap Parking has been updated with Skyliner, etc.
I'm not sure about EPCOT & AK.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!