Mar break air-$410 w taxes??-good?

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
I am not sure if I am so ticker shocked by cost of airfare to MCO for March break that I have lost my mind-but just saw today $410 with taxes incld on United and only 1 connection lol. What is the best any one else has done either for March/03 or already for March/04

Thanks debbie

Momtoemma - It's also worth looking at Southwest out of Buffalo. They sometimes have amazing savings, and the airport in Buffalo should be a little less crowded over March break. Unfortunately when I last checked, I think they only had fares posted until the end of 2003.

We flew out of Buffalo last March break, leaving Thurs before and coming back the last Sunday and we paid $300 Cnd. per ticket. We are planning to do the same thing this year. By the way, this was with Southwest.

My sister had to fly home last minute from Orlando 2 weeks ago and paid $380 including taxes on SkyService direct into Toronto. We usually fly from Buffalo when we go. For our Oct trip the tickets worked out to a little less than $300 a person. But we have been able to get tickets for as little as $200 a person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter