Marathon Weekend 2018

I have to say, Minnie's medal is adorable and I am so excited to earn this one. (And Dopey too of course, but Minnie's just has that extra special wow)

I wonder if the ribbon colors will give us insight to the colors of the shirts.

The Ribbons
5K Pluto -- Green and Yellow
10K Minnie - Red with white dots
HM Donald - Yellow and Blue
M Mickey - black and grey
Goofy - Green, Orange, and Blue
Dopey - lime Green and purple

Guesses for shirts
5K - Yellow
10K - Red
HM - Blue
M - Grey
Goofy - Blue
Dopey - Purple

All I know is I am having major regrets not signing up for the 10k... I love that medal! Don't get me wrong, love the Half one I am going to get too but I want them both now!

Well given the SWLS decision, I'm probably going to extend my stay now. Was planning to come home on Monday so I could get ready to go to CA but now considering staying another day or two. This is my second dopey and I know now what Sat/Sun are like so thinking I may plan 4 park days for Thu/Fri and the Mon/Tue and just relax and rest Sat/Sun.

If there is one positive for cancellelation of light side, I have a little more flexibility in what I do for marathon weekend now.

Well given the SWLS decision, I'm probably going to extend my stay now. Was planning to come home on Monday so I could get ready to go to CA but now considering staying another day or two. This is my second dopey and I know now what Sat/Sun are like so thinking I may plan 4 park days for Thu/Fri and the Mon/Tue and just relax and rest Sat/Sun.

If there is one positive for cancellelation of light side, I have a little more flexibility in what I do for marathon weekend now.

We just roll our fast passes on Sat/Sun ... relaxation and meandering the rest of those days!

We just roll our fast passes on Sat/Sun ... relaxation and meandering the rest of those days!

Last Dopey I did go to the park most of the day after the half and don't think that was a great idea. After the full I didn't feel like doing anything but soaking in the pool...lol So wound up using my planned sunday ticket for a half day on monday before heading home. Got back late doing that but it was worth it.

Interesting that the medals (I assume all with the exception of Dopey but can only actually see Goofy Challenge and 5k) have 25 years Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend on the inside.

Interesting that the medals (I assume all with the exception of Dopey but can only actually see Goofy Challenge and 5k) have 25 years Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend on the inside.

Goofy makes sensse since the marathon is part of goofy. The 10k I would expect to have the 5 year thing like dopey does.

I have to say, Minnie's medal is adorable and I am so excited to earn this one. (And Dopey too of course, but Minnie's just has that extra special wow)

I wonder if the ribbon colors will give us insight to the colors of the shirts.

The Ribbons
5K Pluto -- Green and Yellow
10K Minnie - Red with white dots
HM Donald - Yellow and Blue
M Mickey - black and grey
Goofy - Green, Orange, and Blue
Dopey - lime Green and purple

Guesses for shirts
5K - Yellow
10K - Red
HM - Blue
M - Grey
Goofy - Blue
Dopey - Purple

Champion doesn’t make a DoubleDry shirt in purple in this year’s catalogue ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter