No more Pluto!

I’m not thrilled with the marathon medal. I like that they are all uniform though and goofy isn’t crazy.
NOT HAPPY!!! I signed up for the 5k solely for the Pluto theme. It was supposed to be the Best Pals Challenge (5k and marathon). Now I’m stuck with a sold out 5k registration I would have never signed up for if I had known. Bummer!!!

NOT HAPPY!!! I signed up for the 5k solely for the Pluto theme. It was supposed to be the Best Pals Challenge (5k and marathon). Now I’m stuck with a sold out 5k registration I would have never signed up for if I had known. Bummer!!!
That sucks. I am surprised they changed it. I’m guessing a meet and greet will also happen with long lines because Oswald is rare.

That sucks. I am surprised they changed it. I’m guessing a meet and greet will also happen with long lines because Oswald is rare.
They just took Oswald out of Disneyland too. We ran into him last time we were there and he had NO line so we met him. He was also at the Avenger's race and it was first time I had ever seen him so I was really excited. I love his medal.

They just took Oswald out of Disneyland too. We ran into him last time we were there and he had NO line so we met him. He was also at the Avenger's race and it was first time I had ever seen him so I was really excited. I love his medal.
He was out during the marathon last year. That was the only time I’ve seen him at WDW.

All three years I’ve done Marathon, I’m pretty sure he’s been in the same spot at MGM. He was there for W&D half too last year.

All three years I’ve done Marathon, I’m pretty sure he’s been in the same spot at MGM. He was there for W&D half too last year.
Shoot was it W&D that I saw him at? I did W&D and Avenger's on back to back weekends so I could be mixed up.

Those kids' medals are adorable! I will be happy with whatever I get, honestly!

Also-Minnie's ribbon has POLKA DOTS!!!

Also, I never knew what kind of animal Oswald was supposed to be. I just thought he was a weird looking mouse with long ears. Glad this article cleared it up for me (#embarassingconfession)

The Disney Parks Blog entry says the Goofy medal spins? Does he spin like a clock, not the axis of a normal spinner medal? I decided last night I'm definitely NOT signing up this year. Now I want the medals of course.

So disappointed they took Pluto out. He’s my fave and he always gets the shaft on merch. Waaaah

But I’m still super excited to earn all that bling. And I love the dopey medal since purple is my favorite color!

Oswald! I love it. I hope they put him on the 5k shirt, too.

I like the half and full medals and I’m fine with the others.

Now, have ribbon colors historically corresponded with shirt colors?

I think they look great, super excited! I'm pretty easy to please. I'm glad they all look like a matched set and no weird shapes like last years's goofy. And Goofy spins is says so cool. And it sure looks like Mickey might too?!

Now, have ribbon colors historically corresponded with shirt colors?
I don't think so. In 2016 I'm looking at the ribbons now and none of them matched. Like Goofy, was an orange ribbon but the shirt is Navy. Dopey was a rust ribbon and the shirt was that greenish color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts