Marathon Weekend 2020

I think I’ve got a pretty good mental picture of how things are supposed to function. I’m just wondering how things will go when guests inevitably screw up the process.

When I first heard of the skyliner I thought it sounded like a terrible idea, but I’ve done a 180 on it and am pretty excited for it now. That said, I’ve seen guests (for all manner of reasons) completely flummoxed by even the simplest of tasks/instructions at WDW. Just hoping it turns out to be relatively foolproof.
I appreciate the use of the word “flummoxed.” Thank you.

Just to throw this back out for the daytime traffic - I have a couple of spots left for a DISGroup rate at the following hotels for Marathon Weekend: Pop Century, Caribbean Beach. I might also have one spot left at Wilderness Lodge.

If you're interested in getting your hotel booked before they open to the public at a slightly discounted group rate, let me know!

Two questions....
  1. Will there be DATW next year?
  2. Can I add on days? I need a Friday check in date, but keeping my options open for a Wednesday check in date.
Add me for CBR 1/10 - 1/14 if we have DATW, 1/13 if we don’t.

Two questions....
  1. Will there be DATW next year?
  2. Can I add on days? I need a Friday check in date, but keeping my options open for a Wednesday check in date.
Add me for CBR 1/10 - 1/14 if we have DATW, 1/13 if we don’t.

Is there really a question about #1? The organizers might change, but I think we’ll still have a good crew that wants to do it.

Is this the one with the glass bottom option???
I will ride the Disney Skyliner- but not this one with the glass floor! LOL!

YES! And it's amazing! I believe it's every fifth car or so that is glass bottom, and you pay extra to ride in those "Crystal Cars" as they call them. I don't believe Disney will have that option. :)

I might be down for a Pop or CBR reservation - whoever mentioned them.

Having a hard time deciding where to stay / what to run in 2020!

Did have a marathon dream the other night - we had to ride Big Thunder Mountain during the marathon, and Kathy Bates was in charge of it. I made some reference to Misery, and that earned me a 15-minute penalty in the office. Then when I finally got out, Tom Cruise was chasing me, and I was only at the halfway point of the marathon at 1:30 p.m. Then I woke up.

I might be down for a Pop or CBR reservation - whoever mentioned them.

Having a hard time deciding where to stay / what to run in 2020!

Did have a marathon dream the other night - we had to ride Big Thunder Mountain during the marathon, and Kathy Bates was in charge of it. I made some reference to Misery, and that earned me a 15-minute penalty in the office. Then when I finally got out, Tom Cruise was chasing me, and I was only at the halfway point of the marathon at 1:30 p.m. Then I woke up.

That was me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter